Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First and foremost

... I just want to say that the fact that the woman's 17 year old daughter is pregnant out of wedlock is not an issue with me. There but for the grace of God and all that, ya know? But really, if her being pregnant was not a problem, why in the Sam Hill did they try so hard to hide it the day she was announced McCain's pick for VP. All that with her holding the infant brother and having the baby blanket all spread out over her front. And what did they drug that baby with anyway? He slept right thru all that cheering and yelling and screaming and hollering. What child, even a Downs Syndrome child, would do that? They had to have drugged him with something to keep him so still like that so he wouldn't move and show off his big sister's swollen belly. Isn't that a crude way to put it? Sorry.

And further more, I don't think McCain knew about it before he chose Palin to be his running mate. He picked her, like I said before, specifically because she is a SHE and because she had such wonderful conservative "values". And also (baseless slander ahead) because he probably thought she was cute. Personally, she has a very snotty look to her face. Her expressions are quite arrogant and pushy looking to me. I will agree, she is an attractive woman. If you don't mind the look on her face that says she knows she is the most wonderful thing on the planet.

Anyhow, and how much do you think they are paying this baby-daddy to marry Palin's daughter without making a fuss? Or did they just threaten to have him chopped into little bitty pieces and used for chum? (See? She ain't the only woman who knows a thing or two about fishing.) And how much do you think they had to brow beat the child to get her to agree to marry him and agree to keep the baby?

And why is it that if a Democrat does something, according to the Dobsons of the world, it's a sin, but if a Repugnicant does it, it's a human and humane thing to do? It's amazing to me that all these evangelicals who've been trying to peep into all our bedrooms all these years are suddenly of the opinion that underage sex and teen pregnancy and all that "is personal business and not for anyone else to pass judgement on"? You can bet your sweet ass that if one of Joe Biden's kids had got pregnant/or got a girl pregnant out of wedlock, the Repukelicans would all be screaming about how it was just another example of Democrat's immorality. They would be making the biggest noise about it, but because it's one of theirs, we should all just keep quiet about it and let it pass.

Like I said, I don't think it's anything to get your panties in a wad over. Considering that she doesn't believe in teaching her kids how to avoid the situation, it isn't surprising that her daughter turned up in this condition, poor kid. I have the utmost sympathy for her. First she has to go thru life with the name Bristol, and now she's gonna be a mother at the age of 17. Poor thing, she hasn't even begun to live yet and now she'll be saddled with a kid. As a loving mother, I can tell you it isn't always fun being a mom. But anyway... doesn't this say something about the quality of the mother's care? Does it not speak to the way she has lived her life and the kind of morals she's instilled in her kids?

And mark me, the worse has not yet come out about this Palin chit. There's more in the pipeline. I know it's supposed to all be for show, this nominating process at the convention, but I will be fairly surprised if the powers that be in the GOP don't find a way to un-nominate her or just flat refuse to second her nomination. They don't like McCain anyway, it would be a great way for the Party Powerful to demonstrate to him that regardless of what he thinks, he isn't in command of the Party, they are, and they can choose his running mate for him whether he likes it or not. I might be wrong, but I have to think that with all the baggage this hussy brings with her, with all the vetting that has not been done on her, with all the things they didn't bother to find out beforehand, they must be frantically searching for a way out of this. Either the Party will refuse her or they will convince her to remove herself from nomination. Then they will grab someone like Plasticman Romney, or someone like that.

Well, we'll see... I just had to get this off my chest. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. We'll see... Nite-nite, my friends.

1 comment:

snowy said...

I agree with you, SKW. I don't think we've heard the worst yet, but we almost did. That's why I think this "story" (okay, I'll call a spade a spade and call it an outright lie) served its intended purpose: to detract attention from what almost came out. I have a niggling suspicion that child is no more pregnant than I am. Like you said, maybe I'm right-maybe I'm wrong. We'll see.