Thursday, September 4, 2008

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Well... I listened. This is what I heard:

You must feel fear. Only I can protect you. I was a POW, therefore I am better and more honorable than anyone else on the planet. Obama will raise your taxes, I won't (lie). Obama promises to bring back old jobs, I promise to bring new jobs (lie). You can't trust Obama or the Democrats (lie). You can trust me and the Republicans (lie). On and on it went....

Lies. All lies. He's a lying, fear mongering, evil little spider monkey looking imp. Whats that Obama said in his speech? More of the Same. 4 more years of bush. Truth. Nuff said. I am so disappointed in McSame. I still had some little bit of hope left that he might say something that I could agree with. He didn't. I thought he might give me some little reason to hope that if elected he would be a good President. He didn't. I thought that perhaps he might have some little bit of something left that I could respect him for. He didn't. If he thought he was saying anything tonight that might make me or women like me, vote for him... He didn't.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Thought you'd get a laugh at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RN5xbWtNSU

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That was HILARIOUS!!!

Jeannie said...

Now here's something that won't make you laugh at all:

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN097920080909

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Umhum... saw that yesterday in one of my lucid moments (been sick) and I thought it was just a bad dream.
Boy don't women (in a general sense) look stupid right now? I'm so disappointed. We (as a group) surely are not stupid enough to want ANY woman in the white house, are we? Don't we want the RIGHT woman? Don't we care??? Makes me want to smash something. Or just throw myself down and weep hysterically.