Saturday, August 30, 2008

Further more...

... and on top of that... this old geezer (John McCain) hand selects this little Miss Beauty Pageant Contestant, totally unprepared, totally inexperienced woman (Sarah Palin) to be his running mate.

Think about it...

That old goat already has a history of philandering and cheating on his first wife... with the one he's married to now. Should this pair, McCain/Palin, get elected, when the dirt begins to come out, everyone in the Republican party who's been gushing over her selection will be so grateful that I will be laughing far too hard to say "I told you so!".

Yes, this is a totally unfair, totally unfounded, some would even say a foul, insinuation... but I'm just saying.... why does any man, especially an old man, hire a young, inexperienced, pretty, yet unqualified, woman for any job? Because he's looking forward to some pleasant games and diversions. That's always part of the unstated job description in situations like this.

Also, the woman reminds me a little bit of Monica Lewinsky, a little bit of Marie Osmond, and with that hairdo she wore to give her little "coming out" speech, she reminded me a bit of that stupid airhead chit Amber Frye, who was fooling around with that butt ugly Scott Peterson who killed his wife and unborn baby.

Yes I do sound a tad grumpy, don't I? It's 5 o'clock in the friggin' morning and I still can't fall asleep. I'm so pissed about that I could chew horseshoes and spit nails! I'm so sick of this not being able to sleep. I guess you could say that it's beginning to make me act a bit crabby, even.

So I guess I will quit inflicting myself on you, my gentle readers and go watch television for a while. Ta-ta.

1 comment:

Arsenette said...

Sorry you are not sleeping. I understand your frustration and grumpiness because of it. Ohhhh how that sucks big time. I pray you get back on a normal sleeping schedule!

I won't get into the politics.. I can't stand anyone running and for the first time I'm not voting.. and that pisses me off.