Monday, September 8, 2008

Gorgeous Geeks

Okay, so this is the story. I'm not sleepy. My brain won't stop, so... in the interest of not thinking about things that keep me awake... I'm going to blog about the geeks (smart guys) that I think are cute. Maybe you agree with me, maybe not. Either way... let me know.

In no particular order, the "Gorgeous Geeks" are:


1. Dr. Brian Cox:
A Royal Society University Research Fellow based in the Particle Physics group at the University of Manchester, where he holds a chair in Particle Physics. He's only first on the list cause I just watched his show on the Science Channel and he was top most on my mind at the moment.



2. Paul Sereno, Paleontologist
I totally admire his perseverance. He seems so dedicated to his work. You got to admire that in a man. Plus he's really really smart, and I do like a man with a really big...

... brain. :)



3. Dr. Bob Brier, an Egyptologist specializing in paleopathology.
Now I realize that he might not be every one's idea of a wet dream, but I fell head over heels for this man the first time I watched one of his shows on Discovery (or maybe it was the History channel, or the Science channel, I don't remember now). I love his voice, I love his knowledge and the way he disseminates it to the viewer. He also has a wicked sense of humor.



4. Simcha Jacobovici, An award-winning documentary film director and producer.
I love this guys work. I've seen a lot of his stuff and I just love the way he presents his arguments. I don't know that I agree with him 100% of the time... but I'd sure like to go exploring with him...



5. Peter Woodward, Actor, Stuntman, Fight Arranger, Historian.
Okay, okay... I don't suppose he can technically be called a "geek", but he did get so into his work that he took the time to actually learn about it and those shows he did on the History Channel were superb. God! I love this guy's eyeteeth. Can't you just imagine him taking a little nibble on your neck?

Anyway... I suppose 5 is enough for now. I'm actually starting to feel sleepy. Hurrah! Better take advantage of it before it goes away again.

Nite-nite dear ones.

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

I like gentleman #1.

Hope you were finally able to get some sleep. Take it easy today, ok sweetie?

Arsenette said...

That's hysterical you picked Brian Cox only because I was watching the SAME documentary on it last night! LOL

Nice list :) I always did like the unconventional looking people.. and yeah Peter Woodward looks sexy to me :D I love his voice.

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Thank you ladies. I enjoy your input.

My organic chamomile tea arrived today. Yippee! Perhaps it will help. I hope so. I also got some White Peach Oolong and some Jasmine Green Tea. They smell so heavenly. I can't decide which one to try first. :)

Jeannie said...

I do want to say that in "real life" it is a man's intelligence and confidence that keeps my attention. A stimulating conversation with a self-assured gentleman can often be very exciting and very sexy!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!!! Of course being a "geek" only refers to the brain, no one said they couldn't be gorgeous to boot! I, too, like an intelligent man but don't make him too tall! Think about that one.