Monday, December 29, 2008

Opinion on the Middle East Crisis

Okee-dokee... here it is... this is my opinion. Only my opinion. I don't intend to offend anyone. I am not anti-Palestinian/pro-Israeli or vice verse. This is what I think (within my own little pea brain)

See, its like this: If I have a little bitty, brittle stick and I repeatedly strike my neighbor with it. And I know that my neighbor has a nice, strong, heavy, sturdy baseball bat... well, you get where I'm going with this, don't you? If I'm stupid enough to behave in that manner, I have to expect that eventually my neighbor is going to retaliate. And if I run and hide behind my precious son and my neighbor hits my son in the head with his great big, sturdy baseball bat, and kills him.... then, my son's death would be my fault, wouldn't it?

Ya see what I'm sayin'? If those Hamas idiots want to act the way they are, then why is everyone in the world protesting what Israel is doing in retaliation? Why doesn't everyone pour into the streets and protest when Palestinian killers blow up innocent women and children on a bus in Jerusalem? Why is it only wrong for Israeli soldiers to blow up a Hamas weapons cache hidden in a neighborhood of innocent women and children in Gaza? If they don't want their women and children to be blown up they shouldn't put their weapons under their beds. They shouldn't be so cowardly as to hide behind their women and children after they start a fight with someone who has bigger and better weapons than they do. Actually, strike that... they shouldn't be hiding behind them anyway, anyhow, for any reason, regardless of the type of weapons. And if the populace doesn't want that to happen they should insist they take their stupid "holy war" someplace else.

The whole thing about denying that Israel has a right to exist is just silly. They do exist. They will continue to exist. Deal with it. Live with it. Quit being stupid. Just think of all the good things you could do with the money you waste on weapons. Just think of all the wonderful inventions, arts, books, etc., that we'll never use, see, read, because the persons who would have invented it, painted it, written it, were killed before they could! Stupid. What has all your stupid fight about stupid religion gotten you in all these long centuries? Masses of poor, un-fed, un-washed, ignorant, wretched humanity. How can that possibly be showing respect for the bodies God created? Or the Earth God provided us? How can blowing up the land and the people therein be showing respect for anything? Wounding, maiming, denying the basic human rights to God's creations is quite irresponsible for a supposedly "Godly" people, eh?

Anyway, that's just what I think.

3 comments:

pamwax said...

I couldn't have said it better. When will they ever learn.

Judy said...

I agree with you completely. Makes good sense to me. What a mess! Happy New Year to you and yours.

Jeannie said...

I was going to make a post about this as well, but I found myself getting too choked up. It saddens me terribly to know that this is happening. I have no faith that this area of the world will see peace in my lifetime.

If I may, I still would like to share this article that I found:

HonestReporting.com- Who Broke The Ceasefire

I'm not sure whether it was Israel or Hamas who broke the ceasefire, but it doesn't really matter to me. I just want the dying to stop.